Exeter City Youth Academy to hold a Gala Evening
Exeter City Youth Academy are holding a Gala Evening at the Manor Hotel in Exmouth on Friday, March 15.
There’s a two-course meal with three choices of main meal plus a vegetarian option.
The meal is followed by a live band and a disco.
The after-dinner speakers are Steve Perryman MBE and the Exeter City CEO and vice chairman Julian Tagg.
The ticket price is £20.
You may also want to watch:
Rooms are available in the hotel for the evening at £25.
To find out more and to book tickets contact David Evans via e-mail at david.evans@exetercityfc or 07827 871723.
- 1 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
- 2 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 3 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 4 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 5 SRC mighty six take on Sid Valley Ring half-marathon
- 6 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 7 When it comes to our beach, its about taking responsibility for what we do
- 8 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 9 Mixed weekend for Sidmouth and Ottery Hockey
- 10 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb