Exeter races set for special Ladies’ night on May 7
- Credit: Archant
All roads will lead to Exeter Racecourse on May 7 when its annual ladies’ night takes place.
With six races, live music after racing with Joey The Lips and the chance to enter the fashions awards and win great prizes courtesy of Bovey Castle, it’s the place to be and be seen.
Racegoers can make it really a special evening by dining in style in the Desert Orchid Restaurant.
For group bookings of ten or more, Grandstand and Paddock admission is just £10 per person.
There’s also a special Ladies’ Night package which includes a drink on arrival, High Tea, tipsters talk, and a table for the evening for just £45.
You may also want to watch:
If you fancy a flutter on the horses, and don’t want to leave empty handed, make sure you listen to racing pundit Luke Harvey’s tips half an hour before the first.
As with all race meetings, men are welcome too to share in all the fun, unless you’d rather have a good old-fashioned girls night out and there are prizes for the best dressed males too.
- 1 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 2 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 3 Plans for restart of operations for Sidmouth Voluntary Services
- 4 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 5 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 6 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 7 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 8 Sidmouth Girls Rugby
- 9 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
- 10 Young gardeners enjoy seeing the early fruits of their labour
Doors open at 3.55pm.
With a free bus from Exeter St Davids at 4.20pm and Exeter Bus and Coach Station at 4.35pm, returning half an hour after the last race, Ladies’ Night at Exeter is a chance to really let your hair down and enjoy a night out at the races.
All tickets booked by midnight, May 3, are eligible for a 25% discount. Children aged 17 and under race free. To book visit www.exeter-racecourse.co.uk or call the ticket hotline on 0844 5793005.