Felled the Okes
Sidmouth U10s 3, Okehampton U10s 2
After Saturday’s demolition of the touring side Avonvale, Sidmouth took on more serious opposition in the form of Okehampton on the Sunday, writes Craig Morgan.
In typically committed fashion Max felled the mightiest Okes, ably supported by Ben Hushon and Alex Peacock who took several scrums against the head.
Virtuoso running displays from Ollie Jones, Louis Stamp and Will Kennaugh resulted in two great tries but Okey squeaked a third in the dying moments to take the win.
=In the second match Cole Monaghan powered his way over the try line and generously allowed Harley Smith to touch the ball down for his first try. Superb teamwork.
You may also want to watch:
Finlay Morgan showed he can tackle after all and the Sidbury massif of Henry Thorne, Jack Marchant and Jack Jenkins continued to grow in forward stature.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 3 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 4 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 5 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 6 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98