Festive Moto-X at Churchill Cross
There’s top class Moto-x in the South West tomorrow (Saturday).
The Mendip Vale club have action on show when they stage their annual Turkey Team Trial at the Churchill Rocks group of sections at Churchill Cross, on the A38 with a 12 noon start.
Each team racing will comprise of five riders with the winning team each receiving an oven-ready turkey for the Christmas table.
The runners-up will go home with chickens and the teams finishing in the lowest positions will depart with plum puddings!
This year fancy dress is optional.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact race secretary Alan Leahy, himself a regular long-distance trial competitor on 01275 878220.
- 1 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 2 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 3 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 4 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 5 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 6 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 7 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 8 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 9 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead