Fowler keeps yet another clean sheet as West Hill Wasps Under-12s win at City Raiders
City Raiders 0, West Hill Wasps 2 West Hill Wasps Under-12s exacted sweet revenge for what had been their only away loss of last season when they claimed a deserved clean sheet success in Exeter.
Wasps got off to a great start with Jack Hatswell and Ollie Benson prominent in the early stages.
With Ben Marsh, Charlie Pullen and Thomas Rush providing the midfield industry and defenders Tom Simmons, Bailey Wallace and Louis Robertson-Moro keeping things tight at the back it was no surprise that Wasps took the lead with Hatswell striking a powerful shot that the home keeper could not keep put.
Four substitutions to share the playing time round meant a formation change for Wasps. However, the flow of the game did not alter as Wasps continued to dominate with Ollie Pugsley linking up well with Euan Webber.
It was a cross from Puglsey that provided the assist to a second Hatswell goal.
You may also want to watch:
Max Thomas was close to a third whilst both Benson and Hatswell were denied by smart saves and Pugsley fired a shot fractionally over as Wasps saw the game out in some comfort. The clean sheer was a third in a row for keeper Jordan Fowler who has settled in swiftly since his summer arrival. Two-goal Jack Hatswell was named Man of the Match.
- 1 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 2 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 3 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 4 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 5 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 6 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 7 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 8 Talking Newspapers set to restart service
- 9 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 10 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls