Freeman brace as Tipton win again
- Credit: Archant
Tipton St John are on of just three teams in the Joma Devon & Exeter League Division One East to sport an unbeaten record this season after they won 5-1 on their visit to Lympstone.
Jody Freeman scored twice to take his early season tally to five goals in three matches.
Jamie Faulkner also scored a double and there was a single goal from Josh Bradley.
Tipton have now scored 14 goals in three games this season and have had six different scorers.
Tomorrow (Saturday), Tipton entertain an Otterton side that sit third in the table, three points and two placed better off, but they have played two more than Tipton.
You may also want to watch:
Three of the next four games for Tipton are at home for they follow the Otterton game with a home match against Clyst Valley before back-to-back meetings with basement side Honiton Town Reserves.
The other two unbeaten records in the division belong to the top two, Beer Albion, who sit second and Exmouth Rovers, who are top.
- 1 The annual Marriott Trophy at Sidmouth Town Football Club
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Property of the Week: Glebelands
- 4 The questions of British Lions selection
- 5 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 6 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 7 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 8 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 9 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 10 The keys to good teamwork? Trust, communiication, commitment and accountability