Freeman brace as Tipton win again
- Credit: Archant
Tipton St John are on of just three teams in the Joma Devon & Exeter League Division One East to sport an unbeaten record this season after they won 5-1 on their visit to Lympstone.
Jody Freeman scored twice to take his early season tally to five goals in three matches.
Jamie Faulkner also scored a double and there was a single goal from Josh Bradley.
Tipton have now scored 14 goals in three games this season and have had six different scorers.
Tomorrow (Saturday), Tipton entertain an Otterton side that sit third in the table, three points and two placed better off, but they have played two more than Tipton.
You may also want to watch:
Three of the next four games for Tipton are at home for they follow the Otterton game with a home match against Clyst Valley before back-to-back meetings with basement side Honiton Town Reserves.
The other two unbeaten records in the division belong to the top two, Beer Albion, who sit second and Exmouth Rovers, who are top.
- 1 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 2 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 3 Tar Barrel Night paintings will help keep the event rolling
- 4 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year
- 5 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 6 Hospitality needs a 'seat at cabinet the table' in Westminster - Michael Caines
- 7 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 8 An extra £4.6 billion made available to support UK businesses during lockdown
- 9 TOTO TALK - musings of a dog about town
- 10 Fake Covid-19 vaccine scam alert