Gilbert Stephens sponsor juniors
Sidmouth Tennis Club
Members of Sidmouth Tennis Club are delighted to have received generous support for the junior section from local solicitors Gilbert Stephens LLP, who have offices in Sidmouth High St, Ottery St Mary and Exeter.
The growth of the junior section, since its launch by LTA club coach Sue Wiltshire in October `08, has played a major part in this development, and a core ingredient of the Improvement Programme is the holding and promotion of competitions for all age groups.
The impressive Gilbert Stephens Trophy will be presented to the winner of the Boys U18 competition in October, for which a strong entry is anticipated.
In all the club is holding 13 competitions this year, of which seven are for junior groups, a clear indicator of the vibrancy that now runs through the whole club.
You may also want to watch:
The help provided by supporters such as Gilbert Stephens LLP is very important for this upward trend to be maintained.
- 1 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 4 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 5 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 6 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 7 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 8 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 9 Grab your chance to win a new TV from Fords South West Ltd
- 10 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club