Glider evaluation at Devon and Somerset Gliding Club
- Credit: Archant
After the excitement of Competition Enterprise last week, it was anything but ‘back to normal’ at North Hill this week for members of the Devon and Somerset Gliding Club (DSGC), writes Jill Harmer.
A demonstrator glider ‘Perkoz’ and Allstar PZL Company owner Bernd Hager arrived along with Polish aerobatic champion and test pilot Michal Ombach.
The Perkoz glider (Grebe in Polish) was put through its paces by Michal with DSGC Club members trying it out for size and evaluation.
Some good feedback was received particularly from those who enjoyed the aerobatic demonstrations from an expert.
More than 40 members tried out the demonstrator although some found the cockpit size a little challenging!
You may also want to watch:
More information about the Devon and Somerset Gliding Club can be got from www.dsgc.co.uk
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 5 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 6 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 7 Joma Devon and Exeter League results and fixtures
- 8 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 9 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success
- 10 New team on frontline for mental health care and support