Golf and tennis camps this summer
Sidmouth Golf Club and Sidmouth Tennis Club are holding tennis and golf camps again this summer.
They will be coached by LTA licensed tennis coach, Sue Wiltshire, and PGA golf professional, Ben Thorn.
The programme will be a morning of fun tennis and multi-skills, to include coaching, games, competition, prizes and refreshments. Players should take a packed lunch, and the lunch break will be followed by a taxi ride to Oak Mead Golf Course for a fun-packed afternoon of golf coaching covering all aspects of the game, followed by nine holes of fun competition.
It is open to children aged six and up, who can be dropped off at Sidmouth TC and picked up from Oak Mead.
The courses will run on Monday, July 30, Monday, August 13, ad Thursday, August 16, and cost �28 per child.
You may also want to watch:
For further details please contact Sue Wiltshire on Tel. 07906 606811 or email firstname.lastname@example.org; or Ben Thorne on 07890 701406, email email@example.com.
If any adults are interested in a golf and tennis ‘camp’ being held, please get in touch with either of the above.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 7 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open