Good game, good game at Sidmouth for John Game
It was very much a case of good game, good game, at Sidmouth earlier this week in the playing of the Charles Stanley Monday stableford, writes Chris Roberts.
John Game gets Brucey bonus of handicap cut following his winning score of 42 points.
John’s day included a birdie start at the first and three twos. The high scoring continued with vice-captain John Barnard carding 41 points also resulting in an handicap cut.
Martin Hillson also got a handicap reduction thanks to his 40 point haul securing third spot. In fourth was the big man Neil Holland with 39 points courtesy of a three under par gross round including one eagle and three more birdies.
No surprise to see Neil heading the birdie count by a massive 23 birdies ahead of his nearest rival Jonathan Lee.
You may also want to watch:
Martyn White is still holding onto the Eclectic table by one shot over the big three Neil and the Manger and one further back is Mark Thomas.
- 1 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 4 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 5 Plans for restart of operations for Sidmouth Voluntary Services
- 6 SRC mighty six take on Sid Valley Ring half-marathon
- 7 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 8 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 9 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
- 10 Sidmouth Girls Rugby