Hall shines for Sidmouth Raiders Under-8
Sidmouth Town Raiders’ Under-8s took on Colyton Warriors and the sides shared four goals.
In an even-steven opening it was the Raiders who struck first with Levi Marks the scorer. Owen Looms then added a second only for Colyton to halve the deficit just before the interval.
After the break some excellent saves from the Colyton keeper denied the Raiders further goals and just before the end a penalty was slotted by Colyton to ensure honours ended even.
Next up the Raiders took on Milwey Rise who proved to be both strong and well organised. A strong wing raid led to the opening goal and Raiders were two down following a mix-up between keeper and defender.
After the break both Bobby Henderson and Levi Marks went close whilst Soren Hall was very industrious in the midfield and Raiders keeper Thomas Craig made some fine saves.
You may also want to watch:
He could do nothing about the third and final Milwey Rise goal though which completed the scoring. Soren Hall was named the Raiders Man of the Match.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 7 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 8 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 9 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman