Honiton Sea Angling Club junior nets fine plaice
- Credit: Archant
New Honiton Sea Angling Club junior Finley Hand certainly enjoyed a recent trip fishing with his father Wayne, writes Mike Spiller.
The youngster netted a splendid early season plaice. The club has certainly seen a steady rise in membership over the past 12 months.
Hopefully, the junior side of things will start in earnest in the next few months when the warmer weather and lighter nights are with us.
Anyone looking to improve their casting need to look no further for the club is set to start tuition in early April. Members (and prospective members) will be able to get along to the meetings and learn to cast both safely and further!]
If you are into small boat or kayak fishing again plans are being made for some great little competitions this year.
You may also want to watch:
We are delighted to be able to announce that Chris Chapple at Seaton Kayak Centre has agreed to sponsor us for this year. To find out more about the club look out for us at www.honitonsac.co.uk or via the club’s Facebook page.
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Property of the Week: Glebelands
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success
- 5 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 6 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 7 Joma Devon and Exeter League results and fixtures
- 8 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 9 A couple of new starts for Ottery Bowling Club
- 10 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution