Hudson goal leads SOHC II to make big point at Dartmouth
Dartmouth 1, SOHC II 1 Honours ended even after a close encounter, writes Phoebe Roberts.
SOHN made a sluggish start and paid the price as Dartmouth netted the only goal of the first half.
After the break SOHC clearly had an extra spring in their step and the pressure began to build on the Dartmouth goal.
The equaliser arrived when a cross to the far post was tucked home by Sophie ‘Smurf’ Hudson.
Thereafter SOHC dominated possession and created some good chances, but they could not get the better of an exceptional Dartmouth keeper and so the game ended with honours even.
You may also want to watch:
On Saturday SOHC II host Dart at Sidmouth (12.30pm).
- 1 Dom Bess representing Sidmouth in Sri Lanka
- 2 Safety, security and sustainability at Sidmouth Town
- 3 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 4 Sid Vale Association marks its 175th anniversary
- 5 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 6 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 7 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 8 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 9 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 10 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon