Jody Freeman continues Tipton scoring form
- Credit: Archant
Josh Bradley, Jody Freeman and Conor McNamara-Campbell, scored the goals as Tipton St John defeated Otterton 3-1 to continue their unbeaten start to the Joma Devon & Exeter League Division One East campaign.
Two of the Tipton scorers, Freeman and Bradley, also picked up red cards in a well-contested derby game!
Freeman has scored in each of the four Tipton games so far and has six goals in total to date.
Tipton have scored 17 goals and conceded six in their first four games of this season.
Tipton are one of three teams in the section yet to taste defeat. The other two unbeaten sides are the only two to sit above them in the table; leaders Exmouth Rovers and second placed Beer Albion Reserves.
You may also want to watch:
Tomorrow (Saturday) Tipton travel to meet a Clyst Valley Reserves side who did not play last weekend, but lost the Saturday before, beaten 4-1 at home by Beer.
- 1 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 2 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
- 3 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 4 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 5 SRC mighty six take on Sid Valley Ring half-marathon
- 6 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 7 When it comes to our beach, its about taking responsibility for what we do
- 8 Mixed weekend for Sidmouth and Ottery Hockey
- 9 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 10 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council