Local football this weekend
- Credit: Matt Smart
Plenty of action in the Devon and Exeter League
Sidmouth Town Reserves will be hoping for a change in fortunes when football returns to the Devon and Exeter League this weekend.
The Vikings host Upottery on Saturday and the two sides currently occupy the bottom positions in the Premier East Division, so a great opportunity to register points..
Seaton Town and Beer Albion are on their travels, taking on Whipton & Pinhoe and Dawlish United respectively.
Tipton St John are unbeaten in Division 1 but will need maximum points against Lyme Regis Reserves to close the gap on Exmouth Rovers and Beer Albion Reserves, as the top two teams face each other.
You may also want to watch:
In Division 2, Ottery St Mary Reserves travel to Cranbrook and Sidmouth 3rds host Exeter United. Ottery St Mary 3rds host Lympstone Reserves in Division 4, Sidmouth 4ths travel to Otterton Reserves and Seaton Reserves welcome Falcons.
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 3 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 4 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 5 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 6 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 7 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 8 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 9 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 10 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout