Lye and Billinghurst lifts trophies over two says at Sidmouth
The Sidmouth ladies’ scratch and handicap competition was played over two days last week, writes Penny Ashby.
The Scratch Cup was won by Julie Lye and the Handicap Cup was lifted by Susan Billinghurst.
Sheila Thomson, impressively, was runner-up in both categories!
This Wednesday, by way of light relief, the ladies played a fun competition using only four clubs and a putter.
Some of us noticed very little difference from playing with our normal quota of clubs!
You may also want to watch:
The format obviously suited Angela Coles who won the day’s event with 37 stableford points.
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 5 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success
- 6 Property of the Week: Glebelands
- 7 Joma Devon and Exeter League results and fixtures
- 8 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 9 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 10 A couple of new starts for Ottery Bowling Club