May Day joy for trigger at Sidmouth
There was May Day joy for Stuart Coles, writes Chris Roberts.
Coles, otherwise known as ‘Trigger’ carded a fine winning score of 40 points with a one over par round.
David Jeffery secured second spot with 37 points.
Third place was a little more tightly contested with Malcolm
Willoughby, Kym White, Duncan Taylor, Laurie Quinn , Paul Lewis and last, but not least, Paul (Pete) Renken all carding level score of 36.
You may also want to watch:
After countback was called into play it was Malcolm Willoughby who took third.
Duncan Taylor has a two point lead over John Jones in the Eclectic League table with George Barber a further two back.
- 1 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 4 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 5 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 6 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 7 Sidmouth Rugby Club’s Devon success stories
- 8 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 9 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 10 Hedges are 'valued for the huge benefits they bring for wildlife'
Taylor also heads the birdie count from Neil Holland.