Mulligan glory for Jane Renken
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth ladies contested a fun competition, writes Maria Clapp.
The competition was a Mulligan. This is usually where the player gets an extra shot for the front nine holes and one for the back nine.
This extra shot can be used if the player has a bad shot. It can replace the bad shot at no extra cost! You do not have to use the shots, if you feel there is no need!
Lady captain Angela Coles was feeling generous this week, as she gave a us a double Mulligan! Therefore, four extra shots in total!
Some of the ladies took advantage of these shots and came in with excellent scores.
You may also want to watch:
In first place was Jane Renken with 43 points. Second place went to Sheila Faulkner, who had 41 points for the second week in a row. Rosemary Walker came third with 36 points.
Ros Eaton was the only lady to score a two.
- 1 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 2 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 3 Business owners are asking 'has the Government done enough to help?'
- 4 Peninsula League season could be over
- 5 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 6 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 7 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 8 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year
- 9 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 10 How the Beeching Report signalled the end of the line for many local railways