Mulligan glory for Jane Renken
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth ladies contested a fun competition, writes Maria Clapp.
The competition was a Mulligan. This is usually where the player gets an extra shot for the front nine holes and one for the back nine.
This extra shot can be used if the player has a bad shot. It can replace the bad shot at no extra cost! You do not have to use the shots, if you feel there is no need!
Lady captain Angela Coles was feeling generous this week, as she gave a us a double Mulligan! Therefore, four extra shots in total!
Some of the ladies took advantage of these shots and came in with excellent scores.
You may also want to watch:
In first place was Jane Renken with 43 points. Second place went to Sheila Faulkner, who had 41 points for the second week in a row. Rosemary Walker came third with 36 points.
Ros Eaton was the only lady to score a two.
- 1 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 2 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 3 Can you help Ottery become plastic free?
- 4 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 5 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 6 Photographic competition challenges snappers to spring into action
- 7 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 8 Build Back Fairer by supporting Fairtrade in Sidmouth
- 9 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
- 10 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution