Munro-Higgs leads Sidmouth Under-10s by example
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Under-10s made the short trip to Exmouth for their latest action.
Scott Munro-Higgs lead the team for the first game, while falling in behind were Alec Bagwell, Charley Turley, William Allen, Joe Tricky , Reece Hext, Alexander Goody, Herbie Isherwood, Jack Pugh and Tom Grove.
From the outset the Sidmouth youngsters set out their stall with some great passing rugby.
The ball was moved slickly from side to side across the pitch as they sought to attack down the wings.
Munro-Higgs proved to be an inspired leader and he led by example with his typically aggressive, confident running.
You may also want to watch:
Charley Turley and Alec Bagwell followed suit with some darting runs to force a couple of keep Exmouth on the back foot, and Recce Hext came alive in the third tries and there was excellent support given by William Allen and Joe Tricky.
Jack Pugh and Alexander Goody ran quick and straight throughout the morning to game to put the side ahead yet again.
- 1 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 2 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 3 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 4 Plans for restart of operations for Sidmouth Voluntary Services
- 5 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 6 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 7 Sidmouth Girls Rugby
- 8 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 9 Young gardeners enjoy seeing the early fruits of their labour
- 10 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
Herbie Isherwood defended exceptionally well with a consistently strong display of tackling, but the Exmouth referee singled out Tom Grove as his man of the match for his outstanding all-round performance.