Neumegan impresses as Warriors Under-10s net win double
Sidmouth Town Under-10 Warriors bagged a win double in meetings with Feniton Terriers and Honiton Town.
First up they took on Feniton in what proved to be compelling encounter.
Some great defending from Jack Howe and Josh Haigue was a feature of this performance.
Thomas Neumegan scored after a great pass from Richie Drewett and then Thomas Mead scored to make it 2-0.
Then, after Feniton had got a goal, back, Jack Howe netted to make it 3-1 at half-time. There was just one goal after the break scored by Feniton, but the Warriors were not to be denied a deserved success.
You may also want to watch:
There was more of the same in the meeting with Honiton and a delightful finish from Neumegan fired Warriors into the lead.
Fittingly it was Mike Rogers, who had been putting in some great tackling, who scored the second to give Warriors a 2-0 half-time lead.
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 5 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 6 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 7 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 10 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
Honiton got one back, but Calvin Clifford quickly restored the two goal advantage and that was how it finished, 3-1 to the warriors.