Otters set for busy run-in with 13 matches to squeeze into final two months of campaign
- Credit: Archant
Ottery St Mary face a busy time with no fewer than 13 Fresha League Division Three games to complete between now and the end of the campaign.
The Otters face seven games in the next 36 days starting with a Good Friday trip to Tedburn followed swiftly by Easter Monday’s visit to Upottery.
Supporters at Washbrook Meadow have certainly been starved of Saturday 1st team league action this soggy season with just eight of the Otters home league games being played on Saturday’s so far – that out of a possible 30 Saturday match days since the first ball was kicked this season!
Ottery Reserves are in a much better position in terms of games to play in their Division Seven campaign they have just six to play with their next five all away.
That’s because from the first day of the season through until December 1, they managed to play no fewer than ten home games.
You may also want to watch:
Tipton St John have a dozen games to squeeze in across the final two months of the season and face seven in the next 35 days, two at home and five away. Tipton second’s have six games in the next 21 days. Their next four are all at home including an April 7, Geary Cup engagement with Woodbury Reserves.
- 1 Dom Bess representing Sidmouth in Sri Lanka
- 2 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 3 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 4 Safety, security and sustainability at Sidmouth Town
- 5 Sid Vale Association marks its 175th anniversary
- 6 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 7 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 8 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 9 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 10 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon