Ottery St Mary entertain Otterton in Fresha League Division Six East Devon derby
- Credit: Archant
Top billing locally on Saturday is the local derby at Washbrook Meadow, Ottery St Mary where the Otters host Otterton in a Division Six game.
Since the pair’s meeting at Otterton in October the side shave had contrasting fortunes. Otterton have won ten, drawn one and lost four of their 15 games whilst the Otters hare won four, drawn four and lost seven. They were boosted by a Tuesday night 1-0 home win over Farway in the Golesworthy Cup.
Tipton St John go into their Division One game at Wellington still having not lost in 2014! The villagers have played just twice since the turn of the year, and last tasted defeat in early December!
Newton Poppleford travel to Alphington Reserves who beat them 4-1 when the team’s met at Newton Poppleford in early October.
Fluxton have a Division Six game at Exwick Villa Reserves who sit second bottom four places and seven points worse off than them.
You may also want to watch:
Fluxton won the November meeting between the teams 5-2.
- 1 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 2 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 3 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 4 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 5 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 6 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 7 Run for donkeys in the world’s biggest marathon
- 8 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 9 Festival will bring a much-needed boost to the town
- 10 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival