Ottery St Mary in Thursday night floodlit cup action
- Credit: Archant
Ottery St Mary are in Grandisson Cup action tonight (Thursday) when they entertain Feniton Reserves at Washbrook Meadow with a 7pm kick-off.
The Otters, 2-0 winners last Sunday in a Golesworthy Cup tie at Dunkeswell, go into tonight’s game looking for a fourth straight win in all competitions.
Manager Dave Fairweather says: “It’ll be a typical East Devon derby.
“They [Feniton] are going to be young, fit and with no shortage of talent and so we’ll need to be at our best.
“With just three league games left, success in these cup competitions is paramount if we are going to extend out season.”
You may also want to watch:
Fairweather has a squad of 16 for the Feniton cup tie after which he will chose his 14 for Saturday vital Macron League Division Four game at Countess Wear.
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Property of the Week: Glebelands
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success
- 5 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 6 Joma Devon and Exeter League results and fixtures
- 7 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 8 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 9 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 10 A couple of new starts for Ottery Bowling Club