Ottery St Mary see all three senior side’s win for the second successive Saturday
- Credit: Archant
For the second successive Saturday Ottery St Mary produced victories, with all three senior sides winning their respective Francis Clark Devon League fixtures.
First eleven skipper Lewis Townsend stroked another superb century as the Otters beat Shaldon by 141 runs.
Townsend hit 113 in a huge total of 327-6 with teenager Billy Rudolph chipping in with 76. Alex Thurgate then took 4-11 as Shaldon were bowled out for 196.
Ottery seconds were seven wicket winners against Hatherleigh II with Rob John claiming 3-29 as the North Devon side were restricted to 206-7.
Steve Forbes then hit 81 to lead the Otters to a comfortable 2nd XI B Division win. The Otters thirds were two wicket winners over Filleigh with John Tierney following up the previous weekend’s century with an unbeaten 72.
You may also want to watch:
For all the Ottery St Mary match report make sure of your copy of the Sidmouth Herald, out next on Friday August 15.
- 1 Property of the Week: Glebelands
- 2 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 5 The annual Marriott Trophy at Sidmouth Town Football Club
- 6 The questions of British Lions selection
- 7 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 8 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success
- 9 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 10 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution