Ottery St Mary short mat bowls offer
- Credit: Archant
If you want to keep fit and be entertained during the darker months ahead, look no further than Ottery St Mary Short Mat Bowling Club, writes Jenny Uren.
We hold weekly sessions on Monday evenings from 7pm through to 10pm and also Wednesday mornings from 9.45 to noon.
The cost is just £2 per session with the sessions being held at the Institute, Yonder Street, Ottery St Mary, EX11HD
Still not convinced? Have a couple of taster sessions free to see if you like it.
We have bowls you can use, so just turn up in flat soled shoes.
You may also want to watch:
For more information call Jenny on 01404 812124.
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 5 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success
- 6 Property of the Week: Glebelands
- 7 Joma Devon and Exeter League results and fixtures
- 8 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 9 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 10 A couple of new starts for Ottery Bowling Club