Ottery St Mary to stage a Fotball Fun Day on May 11
Ottery St Mary Youth Football Club are to stage a Football Fun Day next month.
The Otters already offer opportunities for youngsters, girls and boys aged between the ages of seven and 16 to play organised football.
The Washbrook Meadow club field teams in both the Exeter and District Youth League and the Devon Girls’ League.
All Ottery coaches are FA Level 1 qualified and the club does place great emphasis on having fun in a safe environment.
With the current season set to draw to a close the Otters are now turning their attention to next year and with that in mind they are keen to introduce even more youngsters to the game.
You may also want to watch:
The Football Fun Day is set for Sunday, May 11 starting at 11am.
As well as staging some exhibition matches between their teams the Otters’ will also have on offer a wide range of fun activities.
- 1 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 2 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 3 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 4 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 5 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 6 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 7 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 8 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 9 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 10 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
There will be a range of refreshments available and the club bar will be open for drinks.
The club are also keen to recruit new parental help and any interested youngsters and parents will be made most welcome at the club on May 11.