Pitter nets six as Ottery Reserves thump Colyton
- Credit: Archant
It’s now 28 goals in five outings for the Ottery St Mary Reserves after a Friday night mauling of Colyton Reserves.
The Ottery second string won the Joma Devon & Exeter League Division Two East game 13-0.
There were six different scorers for the Otters with Rikki Pitter taking the honours scoring no fewer than six times.
First team boss Billy Rouse had a run out, coming off the bench to score a hat-trick. The other goals came from Cory Holman, Lorin Newcombe, James Gosney and Matthew Byrne.
The win sees the Otters stay hot on the heels of early season leaders Axminster Town Reserves who have won all five of their games so far.
You may also want to watch:
The Otters have won four and suffered just the one defeat, that to the only team to sit above them.
Tomorrow (Saturday), the Ottery second team entertain an Axmouth United side that has yet to gain a point, two games into the new term having lost 10-0 to Cranbrook and 3-0 to East Budleigh.
- 1 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 2 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 3 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 4 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 5 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 6 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival
- 7 Run for donkeys in the world’s biggest marathon
- 8 Festival will bring a much-needed boost to the town
- 9 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 10 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17