Sally shows the boys a clean pair of heels at Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
There was some serious lady power on show at Sidmouth when the Charles Stanley Monday stableford was contested, writes Chris Roberts.
Over eighty players took to the course on Bank Holiday Monday.
The best score of the day came from Ms Sally Billinghurst with a score of 41 points seeing her handicap cut by two shots.
The inform Duncan Taylor finished second with 39 points which included an eagle two on the 17th.
Third place was secured on countback by B team captain Steve (Seve) Milton from Nell Holland both with 38 points.
You may also want to watch:
Unsurprisingly Duncan Taylor heads the Eclectic league table by four points and the birdie table, also by four!
- 1 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 4 Plans for restart of operations for Sidmouth Voluntary Services
- 5 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 6 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 7 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 8 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
- 9 Sidmouth Girls Rugby
- 10 SRC mighty six take on Sid Valley Ring half-marathon