Saturday night round-up: Sidmouth Town net fine point at Teignmouth / Town Reserves in cup exit / Ottery St Mary back to winning ways
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Town bagged a point from their South West Peninsula League Eastern Division game at Teignmouth with a thrilling contest ending 2-2.
The Devon Senior Cup quarter-final fixture between Sidmouth Town Reserves and Kentisbeare was finally completed – albeit at the third time of asking – and Town said goodbye to the competition after a 2-1 defeat.
In the Macron League Division Two Tipton St John were involved in a stalemate in their home meeting with Newton Reserves, a contest that ended 0-0.
In Division Three, Ottery St Mary returned to winning ways – a 13th success in 14 matches – winning 4-3 at Budleigh Reserves. In the same division Lympstone and University 4ths shared four goals – a result that is very good news for Ottery St Mary!
In Division Five, Sidmouth Town thirds went down 3-1 at home to Devon Yeoman.
You may also want to watch:
Sidmouth Town fourths got a point from their Division Seven game at Okehampton Argyle Reserves where the game ended 2-2.
- 1 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 2 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 3 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 6 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 7 Talking Newspapers set to restart service
- 8 When it comes to our beach, its about taking responsibility for what we do
- 9 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 10 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford