Saturday night round-up: Sidmouth Town net fine point at Teignmouth / Town Reserves in cup exit / Ottery St Mary back to winning ways
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Town bagged a point from their South West Peninsula League Eastern Division game at Teignmouth with a thrilling contest ending 2-2.
The Devon Senior Cup quarter-final fixture between Sidmouth Town Reserves and Kentisbeare was finally completed – albeit at the third time of asking – and Town said goodbye to the competition after a 2-1 defeat.
In the Macron League Division Two Tipton St John were involved in a stalemate in their home meeting with Newton Reserves, a contest that ended 0-0.
In Division Three, Ottery St Mary returned to winning ways – a 13th success in 14 matches – winning 4-3 at Budleigh Reserves. In the same division Lympstone and University 4ths shared four goals – a result that is very good news for Ottery St Mary!
In Division Five, Sidmouth Town thirds went down 3-1 at home to Devon Yeoman.
You may also want to watch:
Sidmouth Town fourths got a point from their Division Seven game at Okehampton Argyle Reserves where the game ended 2-2.
- 1 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 2 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 3 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 4 Tipton St John children's author wins national award for pioneering work
- 5 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 6 Sid Vale Association marks its 175th anniversary
- 7 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 8 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 9 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year
- 10 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start