Sid Valley Cycle Clubs Salvidge continues to impress
Last Thursday the Royal Navy and Royal Marines hosted the latest round of the Devon Cup on the S4 course.
It was another opportunity for Jack Salvidge to show the excellent form he is in.
He did not disappoint, riding to another new personal best with a time of 21:43 for the 10-mile course which equalled the Sid Valley Clubs 10-mile TT record.
Salvidge followed that with another quality performance to land his maiden senior first place spot at the Yeovil CC evening 10 held near Yeovilton, Somerset.
Remarkably his time was identical to last Thursday’s – 21:43 - and this on a slower course!
You may also want to watch:
He also claimed the notable scalp of London Dynamo’s Lenny Brown who finished second with a time of 21:54.
It will surely not be long before Salvidge claims the club record for himself!
- 1 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 2 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 3 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 4 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 5 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 6 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 7 Run for donkeys in the world’s biggest marathon
- 8 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 9 Festival will bring a much-needed boost to the town
- 10 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival
To find out more about local cycling, be it competitive or a more leisurely ride visit SVCC.org.uk or the clubs Facebook page Sid Valley Cycling Club