Sidbury players dominating the H Division East batting statistics
- Credit: Archant
Sidbury banked another Tolchards Devon League H Division East maximum points haul when the scheduled visitors for their latest match, Topsham St James 2nds, couldn’t raise a side for the match and so conceded the game.
With two games remaining in their campaign Sidbury have already sealed the divisional title.
Indeed, such has been their dominance of the H Division East that they have banked all but six of the 240 points available from their dozen matches so far!
Sidbury play their final home game of the season tomorrow (Saturday) when they entertain Filleigh and they then wrap up their league campaign the following week (August 24) with a trip to Woodbury & Newton St Cyres. In the divisional batting honours, no fewer than five Sidbury batsmen feature in the top 10!
Ollie Pyne sits second with his 394 runs so far and an average of 65.67.
You may also want to watch:
That is bettered only by Dave Cook of Kilmington 2nds who has scored 466 runs.
The other Sidbury batsmen in the top 10 of the divisional batting are: Alex Paget (327 runs and an average of 46.71); Mark Bishop (273 runs and an average of 39.00); Olly Paget (239 runs and an average of 79.67) and Ben Pollard (21 runs with an average of 19.27).
- 1 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 6 Football in support of mental health
- 7 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 8 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 9 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 10 Ottery St Mary Silver Band 'Centenary+1' fundraiser launched
The divisional bowling honours are topped by Sidbury's Alex Paget with 24 wickets and an average of 5.46 whole the other Sidbury bowler in the top 10 is Ollie Pyne with his 12 wickets at an average of 8.00.