Sidbury Short Mat Bowls set for Sport relief fundrasing evening
Sidbury Short-Mat Bowls Club are set to stage a fund raising fun evening of bowling in support of a major charity next month.
The format is Target Bowls which means an extra wide mat with a much larger than usual block and different jacks and targets which are guaranteed to mean all abilities can play.
The cost for four woods will be £1 and there are no restrictions,
What’s more there’s a mystery prize for highest score.
The evening will include refreshments at just 50p.
You may also want to watch:
The club are keen to throw the doors open to this event to anyone and everyone. Singles, or groups of people will be made very welcome as will young – and old, experienced or novice. Woods will be supplied, but if anyone wants to attend with their own woods then they most certainly can.
The event is to raise money for Sport Relief 2014.
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Property of the Week: Glebelands
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success
- 5 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 6 Joma Devon and Exeter League results and fixtures
- 7 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 8 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 9 A couple of new starts for Ottery Bowling Club
- 10 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
Thursday, March 20 is the date and Sidbury Village Hall is the venue with the action getting underway from 5pm until a scheduled 9.30pm finish.
If you would like to have a go and support the event then email Sidbury Short-Mat Bowls secretary Caroline Pavey at email@example.com or call her on 01404 811566.