Sidbury United all set for Bow visit
- Credit: Archant
Sidbury United are in home action tomorrow (February 14) when they entertain Bow AAC in a Fresha League Premier Division game.
Ironically the pair were scheduled to meet last weekend, but a frozen pitch in Mid Devon put paid to the game.
Tomorrow’s match sees United look to continue a superb home record.
In the last nine Byes Lane outings United have kept six clean sheets and won eight of the nine games.
Just two teams have managed to score more than one goal on a visit to Byes Lane this season!
You may also want to watch:
University Reserves achieved the feat when they visited on September 27 and Hatherleigh Town also need two when they were at Byes Lane in late October.
United go into the game sitting third in the table, but they did lose their last outing, going down 3-2 at University on January 31.
- 1 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 2 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 3 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 4 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 5 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 6 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 9 Local storyteller looks to folklore for reminders that every action has consequences
- 10 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
United follow the visit of Bow with a Byes Lane meeting with basement side Budleigh Salterton before a trip to Table-topping Tiverton Town on February 28.