Sidford Tennis Club launch autumn coaching programme
- Credit: Archant
Sidford Tennis Club has announced its autumn junior coaching programme, writes Linda Morton.
The programme begins on Friday (September 4) and it is a 10-week programme.
Fridays sessions are spilt for age groups.
From 5.45pm to 6.30pm it’s the turn of the Orange and Green players (10 and under).
Teenage girls are on court from 6.30pm to 7.30pm after which its Advanced teenagers from 7.30pm to 8.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
There’s a charge of £45 for the ten weeks the programme runs for.
The programme will run every Friday from September 4 through to Friday, November 13 with the exception of Friday, September 25, when there is a night off.
- 1 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 2 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
- 3 SRC mighty six take on Sid Valley Ring half-marathon
- 4 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 5 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 6 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 7 Mixed weekend for Sidmouth and Ottery Hockey
- 8 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 9 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 10 Rain ruins the cricketing weekend
The course will be run by Lawn Tennis Association (LTA)) registered coaches Sue Wiltshire and Daryl Bass.
For any further information or to book your place on the course please contact Sue on 07402 047011 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org