Sidford Tennis Club launch Friday fun this week
- Credit: Archant
Sidford Tennis Club’s Open Day proved to be a huge hit.
The event was bathed in glorious sunshine and proved enjoyable for all who attended.
The club now launch the first of their weekly sessions on Friday (April 22).
Its part of a series of regular sessions of coaching for adults and tots.
It all starts with Cardio Tennis from 9.15am to 10am - this is purely for fitness and fun and no tennis skills are required.
You may also want to watch:
Next on court, from 10am to 11am is Beginners, an hour of tennis for those new to the game.
The next hour, 11am to noon is Improvers and here it’s an hour of coaching aimed at those looking to progress with the sport and the session ends with a 1.15pm to 1,45pm half-an-hour session for the 3-5 year olds.
- 1 Property of the Week: Glebelands
- 2 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 5 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 6 The annual Marriott Trophy at Sidmouth Town Football Club
- 7 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success
- 8 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 9 The questions of British Lions selection
- 10 Plans for restart of operations for Sidmouth Voluntary Services
These adult and tots sessions are open to beginners and improvers, both members and non-members, and includes a relaxing cup of coffee afterwards.
To register for a place please contact Sue Wiltshire on 07402 047011 or email@example.com .
The adults are then followed by our popular mini and junior coaching programme:
4.15pm to 5.15pm – LTA Tennis for Kids National coaching programme
5.00pm – 6.00pm – Mini and Junior tennis
6.00 pm– 7.00pm – Girls beginners and improvers
7.00pm – 8.00pm – Advanced teenagers group
Any prospective new members are asked to feel free to pop in and join a friendly club, share a coffee and get to know a bit more about the forthcoming exciting Summer programme!