Sidford Tennis Club opens its courts for all players
- Credit: Archant
Sidford Tennis Club is staging an Open Day later this month.
It all takes place on Sunday, April 17 with the club doors and courts open from 2pm.
The idea is to hopefully welcome old and new members to the club.
All are welcome to come along and see just what the club has to offer, on and off the court.
The Open Day is designed to suit all ages with some matches, adult cardio and junior taster coaching to be sampled in between the annual Wimbledon ticket ballot and a bit of table tennis!
You may also want to watch:
It is an ideal opportunity for families and children, particularly for those who are new to the area or for those thinking of dusting off their rackets, to get to know the club and other players before attending the club sessions on Monday and Thursday nights.
They will also be announcing the winners of its competition to design a club logo. All ideas and suggestions for the logo are welcome and can be sent to email@example.com.
- 1 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 2 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 3 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 4 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 5 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
- 6 Hotels are reopening soon - lets hope they can stay that way
- 7 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 8 The return of Covid to the streets of Sidmouth, and what St George did next!
- 9 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 10 Can you help Ottery become plastic free?
The club is always looking to welcome new members and for those who are interested, but unable to attend the open day, then please feel free to pop down to any of the club sessions. You are assured of a friendly welcome, big smile and the chance to meet players of similar standards!
For further information please contact Linda Morton on 07570 136600 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org