Sidford Tennis Club – winter training for the ‘rusty rackets’
- Credit: Archant
Sidford Tennis Club is serving up another set of sessions under the banner of ‘winter training for the rusty rackets’.
Having fun and getting exercise, on crisp winter evenings under the floodlights, is a great way to prepare and build towards next summer’s season.
Sidford Tennis Club is pleased to offer adult tennis coaching starting next Monday (November 6) at 7pm.
The coaching will be provided by the area’s local Lawn Tennis Association (LTA) coach Sue Wiltshire and is aimed at ‘rusty racket’ level players looking to learn and improve their technique and club level playing.
There are only limited spaces available for the initial six-week programme, which costs £30 for members and £36 for non-members.
You may also want to watch:
For further information and to reserve your place, please contact Sue on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 2 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 5 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 6 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 7 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 8 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 9 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 10 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start