Sidford Tennis Club – winter training for the ‘rusty rackets’
- Credit: Archant
Sidford Tennis Club is serving up another set of sessions under the banner of ‘winter training for the rusty rackets’.
Having fun and getting exercise, on crisp winter evenings under the floodlights, is a great way to prepare and build towards next summer’s season.
Sidford Tennis Club is pleased to offer adult tennis coaching starting next Monday (November 6) at 7pm.
The coaching will be provided by the area’s local Lawn Tennis Association (LTA) coach Sue Wiltshire and is aimed at ‘rusty racket’ level players looking to learn and improve their technique and club level playing.
There are only limited spaces available for the initial six-week programme, which costs £30 for members and £36 for non-members.
You may also want to watch:
For further information and to reserve your place, please contact Sue on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Property of the Week: Glebelands
- 2 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success
- 5 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 6 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 7 Joma Devon and Exeter League results and fixtures
- 8 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 9 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 10 The annual Marriott Trophy at Sidmouth Town Football Club