Sidmouth Badminton Club back into action and seeking new players
Sidmouth Badminton Club return to action next Wednesday (September 7) for what all involved with the club hope will be another enjoyable and successful season.
Club nights take place at Sidmouth Sports Centre and run from 8pm through to 10pm each Wednesday evening from September through to April 2017.
The club are very keen to attract new members and are able to offer an excellent mix of both social and competitive badminton, so if you have recently moved into the area why not come along, have a game and hopefully join the club.
Alternatively if, at present you play, but not in a club then why not take your game to a new level, come along to the club to see what it is all about, you never know you’ll probably enjoy playing against a number of different people and feel that the club
environment is the place for you to improve and take your badminton to the next level. You will be assured of a warm welcome at the club.
You may also want to watch:
The club will once again be running their popular club tournaments during the season.
As well as the social badminton the club also run men’s, ladies and mixed league teams all of which play in the Exeter and District Badminton League.
- 1 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
- 2 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 3 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 4 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 5 When it comes to our beach, its about taking responsibility for what we do
- 6 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 7 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 8 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 9 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
These teams play at various levels and offer a wide range of competitive badminton.
By joining Sidmouth Badminton Club you automatically become affiliated to Badminton England and are able to enjoy all the associated benefits that this can bring.
For information on the club either come along to one of the taster evenings club nights, visit the club’s website at www.sidmouthbadminton.co.uk or contact Linda on 07980 375780 or Graham on 01395 57802307968 615735.