Sidmouth Blues net six point win in Exeter
- Credit: Archant
Earlier this week, on Tuesday, there was another Exeter Over-55s League outing for Sidmouth ladies – both the Blues and the Yellows, writes Susie Bonnell.
Blues hosted Ottery St Mary with two triples and the Yellows ventured to Exeter to meet Pinces Gardens.
The Blues had a very comfortable win on both rinks, gaining a full six points.
The Yellows did not fare quite so well - losing on one rink and winning on the other, they did come home with two points.
Tuesday evening - and at last the sultry summer evenings that we’ve waited for arrived - the Sidmouth men were playing in the toughly contested County Trophy League, against Budleigh Salterton - with two rinks away and two at home. It is not until all games are finished that the points can be totted up.
You may also want to watch:
Two rinks won and there was an overall win on aggregate score, so the Sidmouth men were very happy to secure 10 of the 14 available points.
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 5 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 6 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 7 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 8 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 9 Sidmouth Girls Rugby
- 10 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help