Sidmouth bowlers enjoy some Halloween fun
- Credit: Archant
Saturday evening saw the Sidmouth Bowls Club entertainment committee serve up a superb evening of fun, writes Carol Smith.
It was clear that a lot of hard work and effort went into the Halloween Night that was presented to the members.
The food was excellent and there was so much of it! The quiz was, well, just a tad difficult, but only for some of us (not being into ghosts and the like!).
There was also a very good raffle. The committee dressed for the occasion, as did most of those attending.
There were some truly brilliant costumes; indeed, some were so good that you couldn’t recognise who they were.
You may also want to watch:
It was great to see so many of them entering into the SPIRIT of it all. The winner of the best costume was Brian Godbeer, who looked really spooky!
Once again our thanks go to Chris Hamer and her team for all their hard work and, of course, the barman.
- 1 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 2 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
- 3 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 4 SRC mighty six take on Sid Valley Ring half-marathon
- 5 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 6 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 7 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 8 Mixed weekend for Sidmouth and Ottery Hockey
- 9 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 10 Rain ruins the cricketing weekend