Sidmouth boxer Thomas Craig impresses on bill at Falmouth ABC
- Credit: Archant
A young Sidmouth boxer was part of a group of three from Exmouth ABC that travelled to Cornwall to appear on the bill of a show organised by Falmouth ABC.
Thomas Craig was the boxer in question and he won a unanimous decision following a classy display of quality boxing.
Thomas was the second of the trio in action on the night, the first was Reuben Walkey, who had a three round skills bout and did himself and the club proud with a demonstration of good footwork and fast hands.
The third of the trio was Callum Dibley and he boxed his way to a unanimous decision based on his excellent movement around the ring and accurate punching. Everyone at the club congratulated the three juniors on their return to the gym on thr Monday following their efforts in Cornwall.
Exmouth ABC is now gearing for its own show which takes place at Exmouth's Ocean Suite on Saturday, November 16.
You may also want to watch:
The show gets underway at 7.30pm and is a 'table only' event and early booking is strongly advised.
The person to contact is Exmouth ABC chair, Neil Ferreday who can be reached on
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 3 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 4 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 5 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 6 Commemorative elm tree planted to mark National Tree Warden scheme's 30th anniversary
- 7 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 8 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 9 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 10 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project