Sidmouth boxer Thomas Craig impresses on bill at Falmouth ABC
- Credit: Archant
A young Sidmouth boxer was part of a group of three from Exmouth ABC that travelled to Cornwall to appear on the bill of a show organised by Falmouth ABC.
Thomas Craig was the boxer in question and he won a unanimous decision following a classy display of quality boxing.
Thomas was the second of the trio in action on the night, the first was Reuben Walkey, who had a three round skills bout and did himself and the club proud with a demonstration of good footwork and fast hands.
The third of the trio was Callum Dibley and he boxed his way to a unanimous decision based on his excellent movement around the ring and accurate punching. Everyone at the club congratulated the three juniors on their return to the gym on thr Monday following their efforts in Cornwall.
Exmouth ABC is now gearing for its own show which takes place at Exmouth's Ocean Suite on Saturday, November 16.
You may also want to watch:
The show gets underway at 7.30pm and is a 'table only' event and early booking is strongly advised.
The person to contact is Exmouth ABC chair, Neil Ferreday who can be reached on
- 1 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 2 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 3 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 6 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 7 Talking Newspapers set to restart service
- 8 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 9 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 10 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford