Sidmouth CC back into the indoor nets as new season dawns
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth CC begin indoor nest from this coming Sunday (March 8).
The Fortfield side will be running the nets for the next four weeks at Sidmouth Sports Hall from 5pm to 6pm.
All players, old and new, are more than welcome to get along to the nets.
The club runs three men’s teams each Saturday with the senior side at the top level of the game in the county – the Tolchards Devon League Premier Division./
The second team also play at their highest level, in the 2nd XI Premier Division and the third eleven are to play this coming season in a new 2nd XI B Division (East) section.
You may also want to watch:
On top of the regular Saturday league cricket Sidmouth also field a Sunday and Midweek XI so there’s plenty of opportunity to play cricket for all ages and abilities.
In terms of the Sidmouth junior sides the club will this season field two teams at Under-10, one each at Under-12, Under-13 and Under-14.
- 1 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 2 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 3 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 4 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 5 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 6 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival
- 7 Run for donkeys in the world’s biggest marathon
- 8 Festival will bring a much-needed boost to the town
- 9 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 10 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
The junior cricket is available to boys and girls from the age of seven and the colts registration evening will be held on Friday, April 17.
Thereafter each Friday night will see colts coaching staged at the club.
For more information on all things Sidmouth colts contact Rob Fowler on 07989 151755