Sidmouth Charles Stanley Monday stableford success for James Billingsley
- Credit: Archant
It proved to be a high scoring day during the latest playing of the Charles Stanley Monday stableford, writes Chris Roberts.
With the top three players scoring into the forties it was a day for handicaps to be cut!
James Billingsley secured the top spot on 42 points resulting in a new handicap for him of eleven.
Second and third places where decided on countback with both players recording 41 points.
It fell to the legend that is Kym White to take the honour from Paul Blay.
You may also want to watch:
The chasing pack was lead by Ian Roberts with a good score of 38, but just not enough on this particular day.
- 1 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 2 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 3 Plans for restart of operations for Sidmouth Voluntary Services
- 4 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 5 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 6 Sidmouth Girls Rugby
- 7 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 8 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 9 Young gardeners enjoy seeing the early fruits of their labour
- 10 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown