Sidmouth Charles Stanley Monday stableford success for James Billingsley
- Credit: Archant
It proved to be a high scoring day during the latest playing of the Charles Stanley Monday stableford, writes Chris Roberts.
With the top three players scoring into the forties it was a day for handicaps to be cut!
James Billingsley secured the top spot on 42 points resulting in a new handicap for him of eleven.
Second and third places where decided on countback with both players recording 41 points.
It fell to the legend that is Kym White to take the honour from Paul Blay.
You may also want to watch:
The chasing pack was lead by Ian Roberts with a good score of 38, but just not enough on this particular day.
- 1 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 4 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 5 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 6 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 7 Sidmouth Rugby Club’s Devon success stories
- 8 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 9 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 10 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka