Sidmouth Chiefs looking for revenge against Torquay
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth’s Western Counties West game at Tiverton fell, like all but three of the division’s games, to the weather.
The game has quickly been rearranged and the Chiefs will travel to Mid Devon on Saturday February 10.
The only games that were played were the ones at Burnham-on-Sea, where Falmouth were 38-12 winners, at St Ives (SW), where Paignton were defeated 29-7 and at Truro where Wadebridge Camels were 12-10 winners.
On Saturday (January 27) Sidmouth Chiefs are in action at the Blackmore, taking on a Torquay Athletic side that beat them 27-17 when the pair met in South Devon in October.
Meanwhile, the club are hosting an Italian lunch prior to the televising of the Italy versus England game in the Six Nations Championship.
You may also want to watch:
Sunday, February 4, is the date of the game and the bar will be open from noon.
The Italian lunch is being prepared by Saul Vicary of La Rosetta Restaurant.
- 1 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 2 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 3 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 6 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 7 Talking Newspapers set to restart service
- 8 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 9 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 10 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
The price is £14 for adults and £10 for children. One thing the club is asking for is advanced bookings and they can be made by calling Sarah on 07974 238689.