Sidmouth Chocolate Orange net win doule at Exeter
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Under-10s fielded three teams for matches against Exeter Chiefs.
Team ‘Chocolate Orange’, captained by William Morris, were excellent from start to finish against a good Exeter team.
They won both of their games with a combination of fantastic offloading, tackling and straight strong running.
The team was made up of; William Morris, Dillon Burrow, Leon Rowley, Sid Ridgway, Harry Finch and Toby Mortimer.
Excellent teamwork brought about a couple of well worked tries with great swerving runs from Harry Finch and Sid Ridgway and straight ‘get out of my way’ runs from Dillon Burrow!
You may also want to watch:
Toby Mortimer demonstrated that his midweek tackling practice had paid off and Leon Rowley and William Morris produced some great turnover ball.
All involved looked to really enjoy themselves as the games were won 6-0 and 2-1.
- 1 When it comes to our beach, its about taking responsibility for what we do
- 2 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 3 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 4 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 5 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 6 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 9 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 10 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat