Sidmouth Chocolate Orange net win doule at Exeter
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Under-10s fielded three teams for matches against Exeter Chiefs.
Team ‘Chocolate Orange’, captained by William Morris, were excellent from start to finish against a good Exeter team.
They won both of their games with a combination of fantastic offloading, tackling and straight strong running.
The team was made up of; William Morris, Dillon Burrow, Leon Rowley, Sid Ridgway, Harry Finch and Toby Mortimer.
Excellent teamwork brought about a couple of well worked tries with great swerving runs from Harry Finch and Sid Ridgway and straight ‘get out of my way’ runs from Dillon Burrow!
You may also want to watch:
Toby Mortimer demonstrated that his midweek tackling practice had paid off and Leon Rowley and William Morris produced some great turnover ball.
All involved looked to really enjoy themselves as the games were won 6-0 and 2-1.
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 Nicola hoping to inspire Sidmouth slimmers through weight loss
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 Commemorative elm tree planted to mark National Tree Warden scheme's 30th anniversary
- 6 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 7 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 8 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 9 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 10 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project