Sidmouth Colts looking forward to welcoming plenty of new faces at the Friday night sessions.
- Credit: Archant
There is still time to register at Sidmouth cricket club training as below matches are played on Sunday mornings and week nights.
If you just want to train or play in a team and enjoy a game of cricket please feel free to come along the children can train and have fun and the parents can
Enjoy a social drink with friends.
There is a full programme of Colts training this 2013 season at the club with the session taking place each Friday evening at the Fortfield ground.
Girls’ training kicks things off from 4.45 through until 5.45 and any girls that show ability will then be invited to attend boys training and play in the boys teams.
You may also want to watch:
The Under-10s are next on, they have soft bal training from 6pm to 7.15 and are followed by the Under-11, 12, 13 and 15 boys who train with a hard ball from 6pm through until a close of 7.30pm.
Colts membership is £37.00 for the season & £22.00 social membership for a adults
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 5 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 6 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 7 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 8 Rugby on a rollercoaster of disruption
- 9 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 10 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
For the season all the Sidmouth CC Colts coaches are CRB checked and qualified and supported by experienced players from the club’s highly successful 1st XI.