Sidmouth Cricket Club Colts’ prepare for new season
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Cricket Club Colts’ section will soon start preparations for the summer with winter training at St Johns School sports hall.
For those wishing to attend the dates are as follows:
U10’s softball and hardball and U12’s hardball training will take place on February 6 and 27 and March 13 and 27.
U10’s softball will run from 6pm-7pm while U10’s and U12’s hardball runs from 7pm-8pm. Each session costs £4.
The U15’s hardball training will be on January 30, March 6 and March 20.
You may also want to watch:
The training sessions will be two hours long, running from 6pm-8pm. Each session costs £8.
New and old players are all very welcome. Please contact Stuart Cload on 07970 280165 or Rachel Perram on 07791 960155 for any further details.
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 5 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 6 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 7 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 8 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 9 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 10 Sidmouth Girls Rugby