Sidmouth Cricket Club rolling out ‘All Stars Cricket’ once again in 2018
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Cricket Club is to once again roll out what was a highly successful concept in 2017 – All Stars Cricket – and it’s back at the Fortfield from the second Friday in May.
The All Stars Cricket scheme, supported by the English Cricket Board (ECB), targets the early years in terms of cricket with the programme being aimed at four- to eight-year-olds.
The first session of the 2018 version is being held at The Fortfield home of Sidmouth Cricket Club on Friday, May 11, with a 4.45pm start.
The sessions will last for one hour and will run weekly for a period of eight weeks.
The scheme offers a great opportunity for youngsters to have loads of fun, get some kit to take home, and start learning the skills of the game.
You may also want to watch:
All Stars Cricket is not just for kids, the scheme also encourages parents to get involved, take part, and help during sessions so that they too can experience the fun. To sign up to All Stars Cricket at Sidmouth, you will need to go online and register at allstarscricket.co.uk
- 1 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 2 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
- 3 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 4 SRC mighty six take on Sid Valley Ring half-marathon
- 5 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 6 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 7 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 8 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 9 Plans for restart of operations for Sidmouth Voluntary Services
- 10 Sidmouth Girls Rugby