Sidmouth golfer John Emmott proved old adage that form is temporary.
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth golfer John Emmott proved the old adage that form is temporary last week at Sidmouth in the Charles Stanley Monday Stableford, writes Chris Roberts.
At the top of the leader board it was a close run high scoring affair with a three-way tie all!
Mark Laird, Lewis ‘little pro’ White and Paul Blay all finished with 40 points.
It was laird who claimed first place with White second.
One point further back was George ‘beauty sleep’ Barber with the club captain a further point back.
You may also want to watch:
At the other end of the results board was John Emmott.
Following his impressive third place finish on Saturday he must have thought he could carry on his good form, but finishing last after countback just goes to prove the point that form is only temporary!
- 1 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 2 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 3 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 4 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 5 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 6 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 9 Local storyteller looks to folklore for reminders that every action has consequences
- 10 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections