Sidmouth Indoor bowlers celebrate a great season
- Credit: Archant
The annual presentation supper for the indoor section of Sidmouth Bowling Club saw trophies and prizes presented by ladies’ and men’s captains Marian and Maurice Watson.
The clubhouse looked a picture decorated with some beautiful flower arrangements by Sylvia Cook.
Members and guests present enjoyed a delicious buffet supper prepared by Gill Hodge and her team.
President Trevor Ashton Pritchard proposed the loyal toast followed by a toast to the club.
In the closing address, given by Maurice Watson on behalf of both outgoing captains, he congratulated the winners and runners-up of the competitions and thanked others who had taken part.
You may also want to watch:
He went on to thank the two vice captains, Sue and Peter Mison, for their invaluable support and the two indoor committees for their assistance and dedication.
- 1 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 2 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 3 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 4 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 5 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 6 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival
- 7 Run for donkeys in the world’s biggest marathon
- 8 Festival will bring a much-needed boost to the town
- 9 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 10 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17